1. It’s based on a true story.
2. It’s a remake, actually the third remake.
3. Bryan Cranston is incredible.
4. It’s the first movie I have seen with Kevin Hart where I liked his acting and forgot he was “Kevin Hart”.
5. It’s dedicated to the memory of Aretha Franklin.
6. The soundtrack is incredible.
7. I actually liked both Nicole Kidman and Julianna Marguiles in the film.
8. The art within the film is incredible.
9. The two main characters are still friends.
10. As usual the previews do not give one a sense of this movie. It is solid.
Peace, love, joy, gratitude, faith, compassion, and blessings.