I flew on Spirit Airlines from Austin to Oakland with an 8 hour layover in Las Vegas and here are 10 things I noticed:
1. White curtesy phones still exist.
2. There is a gym that rents sleeping rooms by the hour.
3. Things in the airport are not open 24/7.
4. You can sleep but security will wake you up and you must produce your boarding pass.
5. There are needle disposal units in the restrooms.
6. There are slot machines.
7. The airport is located in Paradise, Nevada.
8. The airport was named after the late Senator McCarran
9. There are “pet relief areas”
10. There is a Kylie Cosmetics vending machine.