I remember seeing Toy Story and saw at least one of the sequels. I went with my nearly 16 year old son, he loved it. I enjoyed it and here are 10 things I noticed about Toy Story 4:
- It is dedicated to one of my favorite comedians, Don Rickles, who passed in 2017 and who reprises his voice posthumously as Mr. Potato Head via archive recordings.
- Great music by Randy Newman.
- Josh Cooley made his feature directorial debut in this film.
- The voices: Tom Hanks as Woody, Tim Allen as Buzz Lightyear, Annie Potts as Bo Peep, Jordan Peele as Bunny, Keanu Reeves as Duke Caboom, Joan Cusack as Jessie, Bonnie Hunt as Dolly, Wallace Shawn as Rex, John Ratzenberger as Hamm, Carl Weathers as Combat Carl, Laurie Metcalf as Andy’s mom, Mel Brooks as Melephant Brooks, Carol Burnett as Chairol Burnett, Betty White as Bitey White, and Carl Reiner as Carl Reineroceros.
- The voice cameos Patricia Arquette as Harmony’s Mom, Flea as the Caboom TV Announcer, and Rickey Henderson as the voice of an Oakland Athletics bobblehead figure.
- The budge was $200 million.
- As of June 25, 2019, it has garnered $258.7 million at the box office.
- It was produced by Pixar for Walt Disney Pictures.
- The Bensons are creepy.
- “Listen to your inner voice”.